User friendly touchscreen
- 15.6” Ultra HD (19 inches (9:16)); PLC
Italian Design & Aesthetics
- 9 colors for external cover customization| Doors in stainless steel
- CoverTop in ABS plastic mold injection
Unlimited dyring formula included
- Drying wet on wet
- Dyring waterborne
- Drying many different clear and comfort climate to work inside the boot when no painting
- Clear baking with 80% recirculation
Every single spraying and drying time operation is recorded. All Data stored in Cloud.
- REMO, maintenance & training web platform, generates the Certification for every booth cycle painting and drying time temperatures and external humidity
- Automatic notifications sent by email for maintenance management
- For example, when a filter requires to be changed, emails are sent to relevant persons in charge
SprayTron recognizes the different operations performed in the booth and automatically changes the program using the maximum speed of ventilation for the spraying phases and the average speed for drying. Both use a conventional burner or robot and the minimum air speed for climatization during the masking and cleaning phases. Using this product, the painter never has to push any buttons.
The SprayTron can be configured with or without two pneumatic side doors. It is available in lengths of 8 meters (26.24 feet) or 9 meters (29.52 feet), and in heights of 2,7 meters (8.85 feet) or 3,2 meters (10.49 feet).