Sanding and dust vacuum suction unit for body filler and primer application bays
The Vacuum Sanding System is a sanding and vacuum unit for body filler dust and primer. Consists of a turbine and dust collection basket in an independent unit, while the operator interface panel is installed separately, in the ShopLine column.
The turbine is available:
- in two versions, one with sufficient power for one operator and the other with power for 2 operators working simultaneously
- and in the version for electric orbital or in the version for pneumatic orbital.
The turbine and the sanding dust collection basket are inside an independent module as well as the control panel. The dust bag is replaced by means of a pneumatic device that lowers the basket to allow its extraction. The module is covered with 4 interlocking metal panels on the main frame, the tower can therefore be opened on all 4 sides for any type of maintenance.
The operator interface panel includes a switch for:
- the automatic function
- the manual function
- powder shaking
- the IN-OUT automatic electric reel of the corrugated suction hose
- the corrugated tube for the orbital.
DUST VACUUM PERFORMANCE
The DVS has a 3 KW turbine that guarantees perfect dust extraction for the two technicians working continuously, using a hose of 10 m or 32.8 ft.
The DVS has:
– three kW turbine,
– two automatic electric hose reels of 10 m or 32.8 ft, and
– a dust bag of 5 kg or 11 lb.
The turbine and orbital sander are controlled electronically using an automatic or manual setting. The electronics also manage all of the safety devices.
The DVS has two automatic and electric hoses with the automatic storage in the basket inside the machine. Once the technician pushes a button, the hose automatically goes in and out.