HOW WE BUILD THE PAINT MIXING ROOM
The Symach Paint Mixing Room is constructed using a modular panel system known as ModulBlock. These panels have a standardized size of 1 meter (or 40 inches) in width and 3 meters (or 120 inches) in height. The beauty of this system lies in its modular design, allowing for customization to meet specific requirements in terms of length and width. With the flexibility offered by the ModulBlock system, the Paint Mixing Room can be tailored to accommodate any desired dimensions.
The Paint Mixing Room includes the ventilation unit, the PowerLED lighting system, and an electric plant that automatically manages air extractions, lights and electric power plugs
It can be customized with:
- glass doors or glass windows
- gun washing machines (not provided by Symach)
- mixing color machines (not provided by Symach)
- stainless steel table
- extraction hood above the gun washing machine
- vertical extraction on the stainless steel table
- gridded floor over the pit to collect the paint drops
Discover our wide range of bodyshop equipment and the FixLine system.