THE DRYTONIC TECHNOLOGY
• The eight IR Drytronic technology panels are positioned in the corner between the ceiling and wall, in order to send the radiation to the car using the perfect angle, the radiation arriving also on the wall and the floor is reflected on the vehicle.
• The KK uses the IR-DT to dry the paint, the IR-DT dries paint in less than 50% of the time that takes the hot air of a conventional burner, this characteristic is because the wavelength produced from DT release more than 95% of the energy in the molecule of the paint activated a fast drying.
• The KK is equipped with 8 IR Drytronic panels, the radiation arrives everywhere so is possible drying the car and the car parts on the stands, at the same time without any problem, and independently form the position.
• 13 mc/h 40 millibar pressure
• The quality drying is 100% completed, differently than the hot air that reaches only 80-85% of the total dry of the paint, this characteristic has 2 main advantages:
◦ The GLOSS of paint is 3 to 4 points better than a car producer, this permit to reduce 70% of the polishing time.
◦ Because the drying is 100% completed, the polishing phase can take place immediately after the drying phase without waiting hours before doing it as it is with conventional hot air drying.