Symach Paint Mixing Room is assembled using a modular panel system, called ModulBlock. It is customizable to accommodate any length or width needed.
- 2 glass doors and 2 or 3 glass windows
- 2 gun washing machines
- 2 mixing color machines
- 1 big table for preparing color and paint
- 2 extraction systems that work at the same time: the first extraction is a hood above the gun washing machine and the second extraction is a stainless steel box, with a grid installed in front of the table where the technician prepares the paint
- Equipped with up to nine PowerLED lights that guarantee perfect lighting
- Electric plant that automatically manages air extractions, lights and electric power plugs
The standard configuration is 6/7 meters (or 20/23 feet) long and 2 meters (or 6.6 feet) wide. The Paint Mixing Room includes two glass doors and two or three glass windows, and has grids on the floor with a metal box pit of 5 cm or 2 inches in depth to collect any paint spillage.
12/14 square meters (130/140 square feet) which allows enough space for two technicians to work inside at the same time.
A ModulBlock panel is: 1 meter (or 40 inches) in width and 3 meters (or 120 inches) in height. The panel is available in three versions: closed on both sides, a glass window and a glass door.