DryBox is the ideal solution for drying parts on stands. Relieves bottlenecks at the spraybooth or prep-station, can add 2 paint cycles per day to the existing downdraft spraybooth. With a small footprint (4 x 2 meters – 13.12 x 6.56 feet) the DryBox can be easily installed.
- Express dry primers, waterborne basecoat and clearcoat
- Easy DIY assembly and installation (professional installation available)
- DryBox uses Symach’s Drytronic technology – ultrafast paint drying in 15 minutes
- Ultralow gas consumption; each drying cycle uses only 0.8m ³ (28ft ³). Save $$$
- DryBox measures 4m (13.1ft) wide x 2m (6.6ft) deep x 3m(9.8ft) high
- Once cooled, painted parts are ready for polishing or re-assembly
- Large front door: 2m (6.6ft) x 2.5m (8.2ft) to load up to 4 parts carts
- Interior surfaces in stainless steel with insulated walls
- Uses natural gas or propane; connect to main gas supply or portable gas storage cylinder
Uses DryTronic technology to dry paint and takes no more than 15 minutes to dry all loaded parts: the walls and the floor inside the DryBox are made of a reflective metal sheeting that allows the radiant waves of the DryTronic panels (positioned in the ceiling) to reach all surface angles and dries perfectly in only 15 minutes.
The computerized DryBox allows the technician to select one of the drying programs or set the time and temperature to dry the parts. The oven works automatically with regard to the drying parameters selected.