The FixLine process presentation is aimed at explaining, to body shop owners and managers, how to organize the workflow in a Symach FixLine for each repair phase, in order to optimize staff efficiency, reduce process times, shorten delivery times and schedule repairs daily; finding the right balance between available hours and necessary repair hours. With technician staffing shortages expected to continue, it also offers a new model for the selection of human resources to focus skilled technicians on critical phases and introduce apprentices into the workflow to fill in the gaps ensuring production targets are met.
The training points are:
- The segmentation of repairs, aimed at defining repair times and consequently the right repair processes;
- The calculation of human resource needs for each stage of repair;
- Target average repair times for each phase;
- The layout, explaining how to manage flows, processes and the organization of human resources;
- Supports for daily planning and monitoring of repair time for each step of the process.